HI!!
No, I didn't hit Martell in the mouth, and no he didn't loose his teeth in a high flying snow mobile ride. He had a bridge that went bad and then his jaw bone got infected so he is toothless until June when they will put in implants at about $1000 a whack!! Thank goodness for Dental and medical insurance, they will at least pay part of it. He has a retainer but he doesn't like wearing it because it is annoying,(does this sound familiar??? earphones???) so he opts to look like Jed Clampett, he thinks its funny. HAHAHA
First of all I want to say that I sure do wish that somebody would come and visit us in the frozen north. I guess that I will have to wait until spring, which by the way comes in about June...:( We have spent a lot of time going to basketball games (high school sophomore girls) Needless to say they don't move like the NBA and the scores are kept to a bare minimum, but it is nice to go places and to get to watch Klydi play. The season is over and now she thinks she wants to do soccer. I don't know if her feet will make it but I guess she will give it a try. Soccer is even slower than basketball and she even admits its boring to watch. She really likes it though because there is no pressure and they just have fun, which isn't bad.
Taylor has a new 'friend' of the female version. We really like her. She was a sister missionary, so she is a few years older and wiser, which is good. Parker is still trying to figure it all out. He is planning to come home and do some substitute teaching in the school district until he gets sooooo bored that he will decide that maybe going on a mission is the right thing to do..We hope so anyway. Denik and Amy are doing fine. They got some new snowmobiles (the pics) and staying busy with work and school.
I love when they all come home!!!! It is fun!!!! We have had A LOT of snow. (the pics)
I am ready for it to go away... hopefull it will not flood when it goes. Take care and hopefully spring will come.
6 comments:
Haha! That pic of Martell is great. I love hearing what is going on with everyone! Thanks for the happy birthday...you are so thoughtful and it seriously means so much. Enjoy the beauty of the pure white snow. It is better than it being really cold but filthy (which is what I see everyday) and before you know it the green will pop up everywhere.
You just need Richard to hurry and graduate, then he can take care of Martell.
And we know how you feel about loooong winters. I don't think ours is ever going to end. I can't even imagine what it would be like to not have to bundle up every time we step outside. It would be heavenly!
Come visit us, because we all had short sleeves with no jackets on today. June is a long time to wait for front teeth!
i am so jealous of the ability you have demonstrated to produce a functioning blog! i am impressed beyond measure. i am not jealous of the snow, but it does look kind of fun. lulu
Oh Yeah, next time we need a picture of Taylor's "FRIEND" without a hat and goggles. Thank You.
in grade school my friend had a retainer with fake front teeth on it too. she would pop it out and scare little children! i loathe the snow more than anything in the world, but if sam ever gets time off (in the spring of course) we love visiting you guys!
Post a Comment