Thursday, April 24, 2008
April 24, 2208
I know it has been a long time since I have put anything here. Life is CRAZY!!!!! Martell was made the bishop and so he is NEVER home Parker, Klydi and I have a pretty good time actually; we do what we want to do, when we want to do it... not too bad. (not that we didn't do that a lot before) The phone however never stops ringing with some very interesting people on the other end. We just keep a running list of calls for Marty and then go on with our lives. We have had the opportunity to go to the temple a lot more than before the call. With missionaries, sealings and all of the reasons that people go for the first time. It is good, I told Martell that we will probably go more in the next 5 years than we have for the past 10 years since moving to Star Valley. The closest temple is in Idaho Falls, 80 miles one way, but we get used to the drive and at least we are together for an hour and a half without interruption (except for cell phones). I am really excited for Summer!!! It will be crazy too because Martell is not going to have much time to farm. I think I may be the designated swather woman. Look out!!!! I have only tried it once and no one bothered to show me how to turn around, so I spun in circles at the end of the field until someone came out and saved me. I did ask that this year the air conditioner be fixed BEFORE we start and that someone show me what to do when I get to the fence. we shall see if my requests are granted. Parker and Klydi will hopefully be able to help a little bit depending on what they do for work for the summer. I will try to put some pictures in for those, like myself, that need pictures to keep our interest. Hopefully it will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 of 7 SV Farmers
1 comment:
Linda, You have really come a long way! I am more impressed than you can imagine that you are willing to swath the fields! You are my hero. I still picture you playing softball at school, standing in the field covering your head when you finally realized a ball was coming. AND now you are the professional ball playing mama who also drives large farm machinery. Like I said, you are my hero!
Post a Comment