Friday, January 16, 2009

THE CRAZIEST NOV AND DECEMBER!!!!



Well, it only took me 30 minutes to figure out how to even add to my blog. I know that I really need to do this more often, but to be honest, I don't think about it very often, and I figure that there is not a lot of interesting things to share. However, this time I do have some pictures to share.












































Klydi was in the school play "Grease" They changed the storyline a little so that it would be appropiate for Star Valley!!!????




For Christams the fam made a gingerbread house. (from a kit from K-Mart $10 what a deal) We had to use hot glue to hold the sides and roof together. I think we may make this a Christmas tradition. It was so much fun!!!!

























After Parker went through the temple we met family and friends for lunch. Kami and Natalli came. SO NICE of them!!! because the weather was TERRIBLE!!!!!


We took Parker to the MTC on the 7th of January. Oh my, I forgot how hard but how exciting it is...kind of like giving birth except that you don't get the "baby" for 2 years!!! That's a pretty good analogy... I have finally quit crying. He is doing great. We were excited that his name tag was in spanish... a first for the family. I will send some of his more interesting letters to Larilue... and those of you whose email address I have. Thanks for being my family and friends!! I love all of you!!

1 comment:

Em said...

How exciting for Parker! I would have loved to see Klydi's play.


4 of 7 SV Farmers