WOW!! It has only been 4 months since I have written anything.. the problem is that my mind is technically handicapped and it takes me longer to figure out how to write news and put in pictures than I usually have. But I am going to try...
This summer we had an amazing visitor.. Her name is Rolande Hebert and her grandaughter is Carole. Martell taught Rolande the gospel on his mission in Montreal a looooonnnnnngggg time ago. We have kept in touch all these years and she came to visit us because her grandaughter was visiting from France and wanted to see the USA. It was the best week of my summer (next to Denver) Rolande speaks french as well as English. It was so fun to get to know her. Every morning she would say ' Bojour mon cherie"
It was fun... now we have someone and a reason to go to Paris someday...Klydi's dream.
I really wanted to add some pictures of Klydi's homecoming but I can't seem to figure it out.. like I said.. a little retarded. Maybe next time..
4 comments:
Where is Parker going on his mission?
My mom didn't even tell me Parker got his call! She's in bad trouble! Congratulations!!!!!!
I love hearing from you guys! You should post more often. I'm SO excited for Parker and sure hope I get to see him before he leaves! Love you!
Hi Linda, it's your old (how sad that's true now!) friend Marilyn. I gave up on my blog, but i still read others occasionally. Exciting your son got his mission call - wish it was in Leon Mexico where my youngest is. Busy time for ya, but great to know you are still out there. Take care!
Post a Comment