Okay, it took me about 30 minutes to remember how to write on the blog. I am just inept at technical stuff. I love reading about all of my nieces and nephews on their blogs. It actually helps me to remember that I do have more family out there, somewhere...
Parker is doing great in Texas. He writes the funniest letters. It sounds like they are finding a lot of interested people. He gets along really well with his companion, and I am learning that is what helps good things to happen.
Klydi went to the prom!!!! She (thanks to mom and dad) got the most beautiful dress. I told her that is the only dress she gets that costs that much until her wedding dress, (which hopefully is several years away). 
Her date was her really good friend (actually a distant cousin) so she had tons of fun... no pressure. I know it sounds kind of kinky to go with a 'relative' but hey, we live in Star Valley where if you look hard enough everyone is a relative. Why do you think Martell married me?? a transplant from Utah???
Hopefully next time I will have some pictures from Parker's mission to share.
3 comments:
I am TOTALLY impressed with all your technical abilities. I think I have a blog that I have never written on. The dress, OH THE DRESS! Not only is it beautiful but so is Klydi AND the sleeves are amazing.
CUte, Klydi! We are looking forward to seeing you for the wedding!
cute! she better be coming for the wedding..or else!
Post a Comment