Well, the month April has been filled with weddings and more weddings. The first and most important wedding was that of my lovely niece, Kambria. Here are just a few pictures :
It all began on Thursday evening. After Kami went through the temple we went to Gecko Grille!! Yum!! My favorite place to eat in Mesa!!! Here are a few pictures of the Smith clan.
Blake, Marinne, Mike and Adina
Larilue with Natalli
Kami and James got married on Saturday. After the ceremony at the Mesa Temple all of the little girls, mature girls and some of the mature men, (????) waited for Kami and James to come outside. There had been 16 weddings that day and so we all waited and waited and kept waiting. To make it a bit more enjoyable I took picutres!! Yippee!!
Here we have Marinne, Bethany and Canaya outside of the temple
The father of the bride... How sweet!!
That is all that I am writing because now I remember why I don't write on my blog. It takes me forever!! I need a lesson in blogging101. Someone please tell me, is it better to put the pictures on first? How on earth do you write around the pictures? anyway.. We finally got some pictures from Parker's mission and I will post those another day. We also had 2 more weddings in April of young ladies from our ward. Martell and I got to go with them to the weddings and the receptions. It feels like April was the wedding month!! We shall see what May brings.
1 comment:
Wasn't that fun? I think it was the prettiest wedding I have ever seen. And aren't you glad I did it in April instead of August??? oh wait...the next one is in August. I don't remember if you have ever seen a Gilbert August but I hope it doesn't keep you all from coming! See ya soon!
Oh and I found out about this think going on june 6. I don't know if you guys have set plans but if not this might be fun for the kids:
June 6th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Utah Lake State Park. Free admission, free food, free games/activities/races.
oh...and sorry martell! That really stinks but I admire your calmness. Heaven knows that is not on this side of the family ;)
Post a Comment