I am now going to continue about the summer. I got totally distracted and didn't finish.


We are buying a house in Logan for our kids to live in while they go to school. It is small but workable. We got an amazing deal and it will be a good place for me to stay when I feel the urge to see my kids, which may be quite often, I'm afraid. There is an apartment downstairs that maybe Parker will live in if he decides to come back to USU.
It has been very traumatic for me to let Klydi go. I know that I am the queen of control and I do believe that is part of my trauma. But I also think it is because I just love my kids so much and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a mom to them.
It has been an interesting summer, and it has gone way too fast. I guess we will be spending time in Logan now whenever we can.
Fall will be here soon and Parker will return around Christmas time. He is thinking about BYU. Time will tell. Martell and I are thinking about traveling to Texas and picking him up but Parker needs to decide what he wants us to do. He has had an amazing mission!
1 comment:
Linda, I was in the University 7th ward with Martell ions ago. He probably doesn't even remember me. Anyway, I was talking to some friends of mine (Jack and Julie Carlisle) they used to live in Star Valley and now live in Lewiston, Utah where I live. Long story short. I married when I was 38, have a 9 year-old daughter. Husband passed away in Feb 2009. We moved to Lewiston to be closer to my family. I have great memories of the 7th ward days. Especially of camping in Freedom and seeing all the stars! It was so amazing to see all the stars away from the city lights.
I have a small home business making pioneer period clothing and clothing for treks.
Karen Hymas Gillmore
Post a Comment