Sunday, August 8, 2010

CRAZY SUMMER!!!!

Okay, I know that I am the worst blogger ever, but this summer has been absolutely crazy!! June was the best one in a long time because I got to spend most of it with my FAVORITE sister, LARI!! We got to sing with MYSC again!! It was so fun. Martell and Klydi came to the concert and Bethany. We got to go back to the house on Berkeley St. and had a our picture taken. Great memories.









When Lari was here we started walking to the top of our mountain every morning. After she left I continued to walk each day. Needless to say I miss her company terribly but here are some photos of what I get to look at each day. I was just informed by Martell that these beautiful purple flowers are poisonous!! Oh well, they are pretty!!!

1 comment:

Em said...

I'm so glad my mom got to come! What a neat experience to go sing again with the choir. Come visit us when it starts to get freezing cold there!


4 of 7 SV Farmers