Sunday, November 11, 2007
HI
Hi, thank you to Em for actually acknowledging that I wrote something. i really need to figure out how to put pictures on; maybe I will give it a try. Only 4 more Sundays until Taylor is home!!!!! YEAH!!!! I am already so excited that I can't sleep...or maybe that is because of my age. Klydi was in the High School Musical and did a wonderful job. Denik and Amy and Parker all came home to watch it. It was such a fun time. Now I understand why mom's love for their kids to come home and visit. When you live with them all of the time you don't appreciate them like you do when they are gone. Unfortunately I seem to be a rather slow learner about that kind of stuff. Hopefully they will all be here again at Thanksgiving and then Christmas ALL of them will be home. The only thing that would make it better is if all of the Smith cousins could be here too. Let's see if this one worked... have a great week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 of 7 SV Farmers
No comments:
Post a Comment