HI!
Time for another update. The time is flying by...we are excited to see Taylor. Only 2 more Sundays.. the time has gone really fast. Last week Klydi was in the high school play. Denik, Amy and Parker all came to watch. It was really quite good.. I thought of course that it was wonderful. The pictures are of Klydi in her costume. She was a 'pick a little'girl. i am looking forward to Thanksgiving because everyone will be here again. I wish that the Smith family could come but I know that they will be having their own feast. not a lot more news... hopefully we will see some of the smith's for Taylor's homecoming on the 9th. that would be fun!!!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Your family is so cute. I can't believe Taylor is already coming home! I think I was pregnant with Ella when we came up for his farewell...that was such a fun trip.
By the way, you made Richard's day by saying that he makes you laugh till you cry. At least someone thinks he's funny! Just kidding...he definitely keeps our family having fun.
Keep updating, because we'll keep checking.
Wish we could have seen the play! Happy Thanksgiving!
Cute! Wish I could have gone!!!
I am sitting here trying to figure out a way to come up but it looks impossible. I wish SO BAD I could be there. Just give him a big hug from me. My heart is there.
Post a Comment