Okay, I think I may have figured out how to put up pics, with Klydi and Parker's help..but it is taking forever. There has to be a faster way!!!! If I don't figure out how to make it faster I won't be able to put pictures because I don't have the desire to sit here for 20 min/per pic... This is how Klydi dressed for school the week of Homecoming. It was 80's week. Parker dressed as a penguin for Halloween with his pretty little friend that was a gypsy??? The new bedspread for upstairs guests.. and 4 of my 5 cute kids!!!! maybe I will be able to do this after all.
2 comments:
Hello! Cute pictures! It doesn't take long at all on my computer to upload the pictures, but I guess you guys don't have high speed internet, so maybe that's why.
HOW impressive!!!!! I am so proud of your technical abilities AND your ability to produce such attractive children. Especially the peguin. I have never put any pictures on a blog. What is the bed picture all about? It looks like somewhere I would like to spend some time.
Post a Comment