Okay I am going to atttempt to put some pictures with my last blog...here I go YEAH!! IT WORKED!! I don't know how to label them so I will try to explain.... obviously the first one is of Taylor and Katrina...., next cute Denik and Amy and lastly Klydi with her date for Prom..just a good friend..thank heavens!!! and lastly Parker's happy 19th birthday!!! Now they got all mixed up but I am sure everyone knows who's who...
2 comments:
Klydi you look beautiful! ahh, the good 'ole dance days. Sorry my mom couldn't be there to encourage you to ask a really cute waiter or something cuz hey...it's been known to turn out alright ;)
Parker...what in the sam hill are you holding?
Hello! I'm excited to see you when you come to town. We'll be in Utah for part of it, but we'll still get to see you I think.
Post a Comment