Well, I know it has been a very long time since I have added to my blog. It just takes me so long to figure things out that I have to allow most of the evening to do it. As I was visiting with my adorable daughter-in-law today i was informed that it was way over due so here I go.. I will attempt to add pictures and such, but who knows what will happen.
The summer was extremely fun but very busy... with what I am not sure. It seems that we have been farming FOREVER and I am ready to be done!! Taylor came home and helped with first crop and my dear Martell has done 2nd crop and the grain by himself. Klydi and I have helped when he would let us, but he is the only that bales and drives the combine.
Our Amy graduated from BYU-I in July!!
After Amy's graduation my sweet niece Natalli got married and Klydi was one of her bridemaids. We flew to AZ for the big event.
It was really fun and the heat didn't kill us... that
Parker is doing great!! He sent us some pictures but I couldn't load them onto the computer because the computer is diseased!! He is a DL and a trainer. He looked really happy in the pictures and he has gained 15 pounds!!! That is a first since about 9th grade!!
Klydi is still loving life and she is almost done with high school, YIKES!!!i had a picture of her first day of the last day of public school but like I said the computer is terminal as far as loading anything onto it. We do have a new computer sitting in the living room waiting to be installed so hopefully the next time I will have more pictures.. What more can I say?
1 comment:
Tell Amy I need some MAJOR help in the area of nutrition, and she should fly down here and whip me into shape! It was fun to see you at the wedding!
Post a Comment