My new g

oal is to try to add to our blog at least every other week. I really want to make all of this into a Brower Family History Book, I think that would be fun; but I need to figure out how to do it. Elder Brower sent us some pictures from the mission last week, so here they are..


I am still trying to figur

e out how to make this more interesting to look at. Okay I am done with that; I have sent some pictures to cyber space I guess.
Klydi went to the homecoming dance and also played powder puff football. She had a blast!!
One more really cool picture that I took the other day of a giant hawk on our flag pole. It was really pretty.

We finally finished farming..the best day of my life!!! We had soooo much straw!! Does anyone know anybody that wants some??

2 comments:
Klydi is soooo cute! Yeah for the farming completion!
I'm not going to lie...I'm glad Klydi didn't go with that other guy. I just thinks she is way too good for him. Anyway, I love her necklace!
Be sure to let us know when taylor is performing!
Post a Comment