Thursday, November 12, 2009

the Bahama Mama's and more!!

Well, I obviously didn't keep my goal of adding to this blog every other week, but at least I have good intentions..right?
The first big news is that Elder Brower got a new companion in October and he was made a trainer as well as continuing to be the DL. The reason that is big news is because his 'greenie' is one of his good friends from Freedom

The reason this is so fun is because Elder Brower predicted that Elder Hokanson would come to Texas and that he would be his trainer. Of course it was all in fun, but when it actually happened it made it even better. Needless to say they have had a good time and worked hard. Hopefully they will have a baptism on Sunday the 15th of November.
For the next fun news, Denik, Amy, Martell and I got to go on a cruise to the Bahama's!! It was so much fun! The weather was perfect.. Denik will say it was too hot and humid, but he survived and now thinks it was the best trip ever!

This is us leaving from Miami. The ship at night.
Key West Florida

Martell in the beautiful water .
at Nassau, Bahama.
Us at Nassau

Me touching a shark!!! YIKES!!
Getting in line for our snorkeling gear!!!
Needless to say this was a great vacation...and in my opinion the only way to travel!! It has been a bit hard to come back to snow and cold, but I am grateful for the memories and the fun time. Martell and I plan to go on a lot more of these kinds of trips with ALL of our kids and anyone else who would care to join...so.. start saving.. it is really not that expensive..

Next time we may be brave enough to This was just a pretty house. try para sailing!!! Looks like fun!!

I do wish that I could figure out how to make the layout of this blog look better. anyone with any pointers feel free to let me know!!











































































1 comment:

Em said...

How fun! I'm soooooooo jealous! I've never been on a cruise, but someday we should all go!


4 of 7 SV Farmers